Thursday, July 12, 2007

Poetry, Rambles and other Stuff

Having spent the whole day writing e-mails, typing posts and other paraphernalia that comes with blogging, as well as getting google adsense ads on Poet's Corner I hardly had enough time left for my other writing projects.

It is so tiring placing silly codes on the template, getting the right thing i.e. the donate button and so on. My head is absolutely full of weird things anything and everything, including purchassing the prize for the on-going competition on my beloved blog...

This all should be all over by tomorrow afternoon and I will be writing... lot's and lot's as there is so much to tell. Good and bad.

But after all I am taking the competition that I started on Poet's Corner very seriously and I have to commit and spend my time on the project. It is how it's meant to be done and I already made sure I will have the internet connection throughout that time.

Also as much as I would like to tell all the stories from my recent adventures it will have to wait for a while, but hopefully not too long. So this is it for now.

Ah yes the clue for the competition is black&white, that will apply to one of the three answers!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin