Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer cold

I know the name is absolutely contradictionary, but that's what I have. 32 degrees Celcius out here and I am walking around with sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and coughing. It's unfair and weird. I feel absolutely pissed off, my nose is red and I have headache. I moan like mad, because I rarely get a flu.

My head is absolutely empty, I don't know what to do with myself.

I will move (again) within a week and will lose (again) internet connection.

Life is really unfair.


2 comments:

B said...

I've had those summer colds before and it does seem completely wrong, doesn't it? I'm sorry to hear that you will be moving again. Any idea where to? As always, you are in my thoughts. I will get an email out to you today. Feel better!

Unknown said...

Oh i hate summer colds! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin