Sunday, June 24, 2007

Poet's Corner



Poet's Corner is the name of my second blog, where I post my poetry. Even though I don't post very frequently I enjoy selecting my poems to be posted there.

I have had this blog for a few weeks now, and I was thinking that it would be great, if other people would like to join my one-man-team (or in my case a one-woman-team) and publish their poetry in the poet's corner as well. After all it is not about advertising yourself, it is about showing your work to others. Letting other people have a little glimpse into your soul. Obviously there is no obligation, I just would like to invite other poets to join in and publish their poems.

We could create a new library of our own, showing and storing our work and probbly our emotional development that goes with all of our efforts (this definitely applies to me..). So please feel free to contact me if you want to join (E-mail Me!). If you want to view the blog please click here


1 comment:

jaffray geddes said...

I think your site and poetry absolutely beautiful, I would like to share with you some of mine?
Please feel free to contact me
my email is jef-iwen@xtra.co.nz

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PHILOSOPHY

jAFFRAY

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin