Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am coming back to the blogging universe!

Life was not generous to me the last three months, but I am still fighting to be me - a writer. Recently as all you know I had few shocks and even though I do not wish to talk about them it is time I started writing again. I have internet connection and soon enough I also should be in Paris!
I want to write like I did before, I miss my readers. I also need to get my book writing work on track, so if you just give me a bit of time you should rediscover my blog as lovely as it was before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back dear Carra! *big hugs* I'm glad you have internet again! Please take care! We're thinking of you!

B said...

Carra, so good to see you posting again. We have missed you and look forward to your posts!

Kim/Thomas said...

i'll be here reading:) who knows maybe i'll get motivated to write an entry in my own neglected blog:)
take care and sorry to hear about your husbands daughter:( your entry about her was so heart touching.
glad to see things are getting a bit better:)
kim

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin