Monday, July 20, 2009

If you would like to know what personality disorders I am likely to have, this is the post you should read. I only did this because I was challenged by someone I know. Now those people who had the fortune to know me even just a little know that the best way to make me do something is to actually challenge me. This strategy is often used by my husband, especially for my own benefit. So here you go, I am most likely to be Schizoid, nice I hope I won't regret posting this here....

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 58%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 26%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 46%
Dependent |||||||||||||| 54%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


And another personality test... Fortunately this one does not involve any disorders, simply tells what kind of person I am. My friend suggested doing these tests every six/three months to see how my personality has developed over time. This is actually quite curious and I might even do that. This personality test actually makes me feel nice, so it appeals to my vanity, which is a bad sign. Time to stop.



INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Free Jung Word Choice Test (similar to MBTI)
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 comments:

Loor said...

How interesting!

Admin said...

i'm an INFP.

Richard said...

Well, my dominant personality disorder is schizoid - which I can see. With some paranoia thrown in (personally, I think this is a consequence of having an East European ancestry).

The Jung word choice test pegs me as ISTJ which is at fair variance with the INTP I tend to get with Myers-Briggs.

CG said...

Richard I think you are right Easter European ancestry can have a lot to do with people being schizoid or paranoid... I suppose it's just the way they are up there!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin