Friday, March 13, 2009

My own little project

Graham and I have styled our bedroom very Japanese kind of way, the whole thing started of a wardrobe that looked like those Japanese walls and we couldn't make ourselves stop!
A few days ago, my long awaited photos in custom made frames arrived and they look fantastic! I know my white walls may be boring for some, but for me it is nice and clean, also white in my opinion sets a perfect background to play with, where you don't have to worry about adding a bit of colour as it won't clash.
We are still collecting bits and pieces for the bedroom, but it will be completely finished next month and then we can just move on to the kitchen!

2 comments:

brexians said...

good idea
and I agree on white walls

Anonymous said...

It all looks lovely, so far, well done.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin