Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cool and green if you use it properly...

No I am not talking about some new sex toy just a lovely little thing to put your water in for work, jogging, or god knows what. I know one could use any bottle, just buy a drink and then reuse it and that is exactly what I to do, but can I not fulfill my consumerist greed at least by looking? After all it is another useless item with a green title, we do not need to buy a bottle for the bottle we can buy a drink and keep the bottle and then reuse it, now that is being green...
Still green, eco, environmentally friendly call it as you like it is an opportunity to make money and it certainly should not be dismissed, in the meantime I'll simply reuse my lovely Perrier glass bottles, I have three of them, I enjoyed the mineral water and now I am reusing those lovely glass bottles, they are great they don't break (that has been checked as I constantly drop things, obviously if your intentions are to break it I'm sure you will manage it quite well) and it looks great on the table :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin