Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Me and my little car

My little car, as the old one is gone, is absolutely adorable. It is environmentally friendlier, as it travels on faith alone and it is my newest toy. I have no problem parking it either, and it's the first ever left hand drive car for me. It is a temporary purchase until I have the funds for an air powered one, but it's a start. I do so many things, I deliver Ozonas' because I can afford just to jump into the car and drive, and once I fill it with passengers I drive guilt free.
It makes me think of an old song by Queen, I'm in love with my car. Because I am, even though, it's old and cheap, and in need of a bit of TLC. It's a start and a first major purchase of my own in my life.
Graham is still teasing me about my strawberry flavoured air freshener, but he can't take it away, as it is MY car and not his. My car is the smallest in the school car park, in the super market parking lot and probably the smallest on the road, but I still look super cute, and once I'll buy a new digital camera, you can see it as well...

2 comments:

Admin said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are proud of your car; you sound like you are.

Hugs

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin