Thursday, November 06, 2008

I have an idea

An idea for a book. In fact it is quite a good idea and for a change I like it. Regardless of the plot I have finally created this sub-theme that will be the core of the story, something my writing has lacked in the past. Also, I will be writing this book in Lithuanian because I want it published next year. If I will ever want to have it published in English I will have to simply sit down and translate.

So for the past week I have been digesting everything related to the story. I have the first draft, I have the names for characters, in fact the characters have more than names, in my mind they are already fully developed human beings.

This is quite fun as I have been on a big project idea starvation for a long time, normally these days it is simply good enough for me to come up with an idea for a short article or something similar, and that is not proper writing. I needed this so much as it gives me something to look forward to.

I'm still waiting for a reply from one of the literary agents in the UK, hopefully I will get some good news, but if I don't I will simply have to contact another agent, this is how the system works, right?

So I'm off now to do some work and to continue on pondering with this idea of mine...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin