Thursday, November 27, 2008

Superior scribbler award...

As you probably can see I am very proud of my latest award from Lorri. Thank you so much for this Lorri as it really is so special to me.
In return for human kindness I would like to give this award to someone else... I would like to give this award to Lotus Reads because she does read a lot and think even more, as well as write beautifully about what she read.

This could be it, but I'm really feeling generous today, so everyone who fancies it, enter the draw for a very special prize for writers, just put your name in comments and I will let you all know who won on X-mas day. The prize is a very pleasant surprise for any writer who loves writing and scribbling...

Have a lovely day and good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin