Monday, February 26, 2007

Staying organized...

I noticed everyone seems to be lazy these days in the blogging world, where I (so exceptional) am trying to stay organized and blog every day.
As I mentioned yesterday I set myself some tasks every week, so that by next Sunday I can just tick them off all as done. It is quite pleasant and it gives me a sense of accomplishment. I have few things to work on this week and if I'll do as well as I did last week you should have a very nice story to read next week.
So here I am rushing around, doing all I can to stay on top... Because I want to stay organised because I want to be 'normal' or as close to normal as a crazy nutsy not yet accomplished writer can be.
I have always been grasshopper minded and because of that, what for some people may seem normal for me is a mission. Hey it's not that bad you know. I am off housework is waiting while you can have another glimpse of my personality!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin