Monday, April 13, 2009

Nextstop.com

Long, long time ago I received an e-mail from this site called nextstop.com they did not ask me to do anything or write about them, they simply invited me to join their amazing site. Now I have been intending to review this site for ages because I personally believe it is great fun, it doesn't suck up your time like face book, and it is useful if you are planning to travel.
What I like most is the personal recommendation. I hate travel agents and the way they push you to commit to buy something you don't really like, but with the help of a site like nextstop.com you can actually plan your journey where ever you may go. Another great thing is search, you can search by keywords, places, guides and even maps, so it's really handy in that sense. I personally like this stuff because it also doesn't annoy you with all those please come back messages and doesn't pester you with all the rubbish add ons like facebook. A great site all round, for those who love to travel, for those who plan to travel and even for those who have travelled!

P.S. I was not paid to write this review I have simply expressed my opinion!

3 comments:

Lorri said...

I will check this site out...thanks for the link and information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks a lot for this very kind review. If you or any of your other readers have comments or feedback on the site, we'd love to hear from you -- send us email at feedback AT nextstop.com or click on the send feedback link in the upper right.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin