Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An interesting eco item...


And I thought there are limits! Obviously not, you can make anything, organic or eco friendly these days! What about panty liners and so on? I would like to consider the cost of water in their maintenance, maybe it would be cheaper to make something without any synthetic materials that could be recycled? I know one thing for sure as much as I love the planet earth you could not make me use those. Sorry for me it looks stupid. I can get the idea of eco nappy, but this is just too much! It is not OK to store those things until you will do a wash and it is certainly unecological to turn the washing machine on daily. Call me narrow minded but I say yuck to this!

You can find out more here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin