Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tor Lundvall

It seems like it appeared in my bookmarks by Magic, honestly I don't know how, but I have this amazing artist's website. Unfortunately prices are not listed, but somehow I believe that it is very unlikely that I will be able to afford any of those paintings.
I am no expert with art, but I simply know what I like, I can tell apart impressionism from say cubism or something else, I adore Chinese paintings on silk, and old Egyptian art (I have read this amazing book about the art of the 1st kingdom), so when I came across this site, I realised that I love many of the paintings.
This is my favourite at the moment, it is called Christmas Eve. I think I like it because of the combination of colours and the piece and quiet in it. In fact I feel like I could immerse myself in it, and stay in there for hours. It has such an amazing power over me.
Now with the X-mas going mental atmosphere I find it especially soothing. I wonder how I will feel after X-mas.. Will my likes change as they always do, depending on the season of the year and the mood?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin