Tuesday, November 03, 2009

when it turns ugly

then you do it ugly and so do i. breaking news i am not longer married. fucking non sense. true though. i am so angry i could strangle someone right now. apparently there is no such ting as a polite divorce.
i thought i was a good wife, but who am i to say, a complete nut case i am. it hurts but not enough to make me cry. thank you graham for teaching me NOT to cry. now i can go through the motions without showing emotions. i suppose we all get what we deserve in the end.

2 comments:

Richard said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I will confess to feeling awkward in trying to express myself because ... well ... this isn't the sort of thing we want or expect, so we are not prepared for it, there are no standard responses.

I can't tell you or even imagine how long it will take for you to heal, but I want to remind you that you have achieved a lot. You have much to be proud of. Your striving to write and successes at it always inspire me. Just thought you might need to be reminded of that as the divorce probably overshadows and overwhelms everything else.

You know, the ancient Egyptians used have a 360 day year, with five days set aside to celebrate the birth of the gods. The third day was considered unlucky because it was the day Seth (lord of darkness) was born. Not sure what day you got the news, but as this was posted on Tuesday - 3rd day of the week - my mind made a tangential reference.

Lorri said...

I'm sorry, Carra.

I understand, empathize, etc., and you know that I am here, only an email away. Vent often to me, if you need to. That is what friends are for.

It will take time to heal, but you will get through this...you are strong...stronger than you realize. You have done so much in such a short time period, you should be proud of your accomplishments.

I'm here...

xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin