Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Curse of the Eternal Lazyness

I hate being lazy. I know lazy is a strong word, but I really do hate myself for being lazy. However, the more in the rut I am the lazier I become. I reach that level when I can no loner be bothered about anything. I still haven't heard about my job, and I feel like my life has been put on hold, how can they do this? AT least they could e-mail and tell me something rather than keep me waiting with all my hopes up. Never mind. I am still optimistic on that department. When I say I'm lazy that purely means I do not reply to anybody's e-mails until I am forced to. I do not wash up until I do not have a choice. I can't make my mind what to wear. These are just a few of the symptoms of me being lazy. Still, I do have a few projects on my mind and I will have to get round to them sooner or later. I suppose, being lazy, is a form of resting. I do not go to the extremes of being lazy at work. I can't. My job is the only stable thing in my life. I love it just for that. This is a rubbish post really. I\m too lazy to be bothered, maybe tomorrow I will feel better...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin