Friday, February 27, 2009

Projects


I always have weird, or maybe even ridiculous ideas on my mind. These days it is mainly making things. Currently I am probably going through a black and white period, as I really desire to make a black and white quilt for our bed, repaint and reupholster a hallway bench also in black and white and then create like a scrap book cover notebook for writing, that later will be given to someone I really care about. Also there is this suitcase. It is quite ugly, but intend to paint it in pale blue and keep the original brown leather edges, thus creating a lovely combination of colours. I do not know how to change the lining as I'm not the kind of person who works things out easily, but once I do, I will certainly show you the results. It is also meant to be a gift as I know someone who will adore that kind of suitcase. Even though I'm tired I never run out of ideas, I simply need some energy now to complete all of my projects.

3 comments:

said...

Heya! This is my first time on your blog. I love your blog. I will be back. Stay

fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing. Ciao.

~ Secret Diary
http://RFourBiz.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/TheSecretDiary

Richard said...

The trick is to do it and do it now or maybe get some sleep first, but do it ASAP instead of putting it off to a "better" time.

It is somethign I am trying hard to learn in my life. To act now and render my dreams into reality.

CG said...

Thank you Secret Diary!

Yes, you are right Richard I have been doing things and your advice works. Must never postpone the projects otherwise they will never get done. The same with writing, unless you write now, you will never write it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin