Thursday, February 26, 2009

Creative meme

I found a really nice and fun as well as creative meme here, and I thought I should give it a try. I don't know if I was successful but you can give it a try yourself. Here are the destructions:

  1. go to wikipedia, select Random Article from the leftside navigation. This is your band name.
  2. go to The Quotations Page and select Random Quotations from the leftside navigation. Thge last 4 or 5 words of the LAST quote are the album title.
  3. go to Flickr -> explore -> last 7 days interesting. The third photo on the page is your album cover. I assume that meant the rightmost picture in the topmost row.
Here is what I came up with:

The article that I got was this and the quotation this and finally here is the original photograph. I do not tag anyone, and it was really fun to do!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Cool! I love the background picture. You were very lucky in the random draw category.

CG said...

I think I was lucky in all the categories. I got the funny name, a nice quotation and a lovely picture. It really was fun to do too. Thank you for the idea Richard!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin