Friday, October 24, 2008

Penelope and Prometheus

A strange dream occurred last night, and I found myself to wake up with only a memory of two names Penelope and Prometheus. I know what little on can know about these two. Prometheus, was the Greek god (or was it demi god) that decended to earth with fire and was punished for it. Penelope was the wife of Odysseus.... What these two have in common for being Greek I haven't got a clue, but I'm sure to try and work out this little riddle.
My dreams have always been quite curious. I have dreamed my exam questions the night before the exams, which I solved (it was maths) and got an incredibly good mark for a person who can't count. I have dreamed numerous musical notes combinations, that I always wrote down proving to be the next test during music lesson. I can not read or write notes, so it is not exactly my imagination creating something. I have even dreamed the future. Nothing amazing, just titbits of the things that will happen. Often my dreams just leave me with a feeling. Penelope and Prometheus. This is the strangest so far.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Dreams are incredible. Yours are definitely trying to tell you something. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin