Friday, November 30, 2007

Teddy called Mohamed part 2

This story has gone beyond control. To find out more please read here.

All I can say is that this world is insane.

The ridiculous trial and punishment because of a name of some idiot that lived thousands of years ago!

According to some agencies, some of the protesters chanted: "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".
I'd like to tell you what I think of those people:

It's OK for them to do what they bloody well like when they are everywhere else in the world! Including going to the UK as asylum seekers to live of British tax payers money. Living in a country for twenty years and never learning a word in English. Laughing at British people, because they pay for their lifestyle. Complaining day and night, and now the buggers want to kill a woman for some freaking name of a rapist, pedophile and murderer. And don't tell me the asylum seekers in the UK aren't the same people - they are, because it is British government that gives them money to send money back to their families.
Nothing a visit to Auschwitz couldn't cure!

And before anyone accuses me of racism, I will have you know, I am not a racist. I just dislike hypocrites very very much.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Those people are no longer behaving as individuals. They have been swept up in a group mentality.

The interesting thing is that people seem to believe they retain individuality even when being part of a larger group.

One day, I hope to experience being caught up in a group. For now, I am always the one wondering what is going on because I am not plugged into whatever channels of communication the rest of the group is. Very scary, actually, it is like being blind and deaf and feeling the people pressing around you, but not knowing why.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin