Monday, September 24, 2007

In retrospect


realise now, that it is much easier to think and talk about things in retrospect, rather when they are actually happening. I would think the main reason for that would be - you don't know what the outcome is going to be - you are scared.
I suppose this is the reason that I decided to write reviews of places I have visited, and my true life experiences as they happened even a few years ago.


Some of the things I am going to share are going to be very personal. I am not arranging a pattern for it all, but I will create a post where I put the links of the stories as they happened in time, from the most recent to the most distant.

I am still wondering whether there is a need for the name of the blog change. I could definitely use some advice. Especially if one of my old readers would wonder into my blog again by any chance.

I know we are going to move again soon, so I won't even attempt promising regularity of posting, but I promise to share some of my most interesting adventures in the last few years. If you are planning on becoming a gypsy, you might find all that information very useful!


1 comment:

Jayant said...

hye again...
going by this blog of yours and some of the previous ones,I can make out that you have done a lot of travelling,living in different countries at different stages of you life and surely,you'd have learnt a long along the way.

I like your carefree style of writing,the best part is that you seem to enjoy writing spontaneously,with a free mind.Carry on the good work

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin