Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Friend or Foe? ... Part two

Last night I had enough. The morning I spent gardening, lunch time researching for my husband, afternoon being a housewife in two different houses at once. Finally when I had half an hour to relax I realised I have no f-ing energy to cook so when Jean-Jacques turned up I simply said(in French):
- Tonight I am tired, I need help. You are peeling potatoes or I am not cooking the dinner.
Well what do you know, the bugger did it. Probably just to annoy me. For four months he ate in my place and not ONCE he offered to help and HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT.
So there it was again, chewing with mouth wide open, burping, drinking with thunder, farting, flickering cigarette on my parquet, and wiping the crumbs of the table on the floor. I am telling you if this does not stop soon I will end up in French prison for murder.
And also another thing he does and I am sure on purpose:
He turns up 9:30 in the morning knowing that I am still in my housecoat, walks into my bedroom while Graham is on the loo and stares at my nipples!!!
And he also spread a horrible, disgustingly incredible, and absolutely revolting gossip that I am having an affair with HIM! A man that has more hair on his nose than on his head, the one that does not close the door of the bathroom when he goes to pee. God I'd rather use a carrot than him I am sure it is harder anyway.
I am so angry.
Have a nice day.


3 comments:

B said...

Woah...woah...woah!! This has been going on for four months?! This is insane, Carra. Why does he eat with you? Because you use his internet and washing machine? I am confused...is his apartment connected to your house?

And what does Graham say, or more importantly, DO about this? Why hasn't he done anything? I've met Graham and would venture to say that a man of his confidence and stature should have no problem telling someone to bugger off and that person heeding to such!

You can't live like this. Really, there has to be a way to do your laundry some other way. And there has to be other means to access the Internet in your village.

God, this troubles me, Carra. Please email me and vent away!

Unknown said...

Ok, certainly we can help you think of a way to get rid of this man before you resort to murder. Does he have anything that annoys him? Can you serve him rotten food instead of just bad food? I really feel for you, but you have got to get rid of him!

By the way, do you care if I link you on my blog?

CG said...

B I am totally agreed this is insane, I have updated you a little on the matter in my recent e-mail. Graham just tells me to keep using him!
Angela well this Frenchman would eat black (dead) oysters and would not notice the difference... The fact that from stuffing himself like a pig, his taste buds gave up and died...
Yes I do care about you linking me to your blog it's wonderful I shall definitely do the same!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin