Monday, July 31, 2006

Mac in the box

Like not having Internet connection wasn’t bad enough, today my beloved Mac is in the box in the boot of my little KA traveling to Apple Mac repair center. Hopefully it will be OK and not all French Mac technicians are on holiday. Apart from that everything is fine in my front, except maybe for the shortage of money. But we will get on top of it eventually. I am typing this in the car on the way to Toulouse hoping to find a hotspot there.
There is nothing much I can say really at the moment we are just in search for a two bedroom house with a little fenced garden for Charlie for under 600euros. If you know anything please feel free to e-mail. I am becoming tired of France.

1 comment:

shu-ichi said...

Hi,Thank you for stopping my blog.
I answered your question. "bowling game" is roll a ball and tumble the 10 pin. It is "bowling game" Do you understand?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin